[Travelandtourism] Great descriptive video of Utah

mary wurtzel marywurtzel at att.net
Wed Jun 20 13:53:44 UTC 2012

Hello,
My husband and I went to meet our oldest son's ficae in Vail,
Colorado.  Our son has a pop-up camper.
All four of us went to a camp ground just ouside of Moab, Utah.
We had a great time going to Arches national park and Canyon
lands national park.  We even took a hummer tour.  The sighted
guys were almost praying as we were on a spike of arch with
thousands of feet down on either side of us.
We ate at a restaurant called the Eclectic Cafe.  Their
breakfasts were awesome!!!
The tour we took on a jett boat was not what I expected.  It went
%down the Colorado river.  They said it wasn't  that loud.  Well,
it turned out to be very loud, and the whole floor was vibrating.
This  upset my guide dog.
I have never had sight so   experiencing how it felt to drive was
on my bucket list.  Our son showed me  how to drive his pick-up
truck inthe middle of the desert.  I liked it alot.
We were there in April, and the weatheh was good.  It's true that
it is quite warm during the day, and can be quite cold at night.
I have never written about a tril before, so I hope this is
helpful.

Mary Wurtzel

really nice to listen to.

Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@eche
varriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
>PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the
Blind631-236-5138