[Travelandtourism] Great descriptive video of Utah

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:38:04 UTC 2012

That is wonderful Mary, I hope others will post not only there thrill experiences, but there bucket lists as well, we will try to get to maybe everyone's.
We are looking to do a trip to Utah for our division some time in 2013.
I hope you will be attending our Travel and Tourism Meeting, Mary.
Look forward to see you at convention.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138