[Travelandtourism] Back from Disney

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:35:04 UTC 2012

Michael thank you for sharing, and I will be forwarding this information to Mark Jones of both Disneyland and Walt Disney World Parks.
We are doing our best to work with the parks and the cruise ships.
Also, Mark Jones will be on my radio program probably the October Show on thruoureyes.org the first Wednesday of every month at 8pm.
Yes I would love to hear more, did you use the new headsets that they offer, or not.  I want to hear your thoughts on that as well.
You were using the mobility skills that worked for you in that situation. I use all 3 mobility tools, sighted guide, cane and guide dog.
The more we know, the more independent that we can be.
Now, this is a little off topic, but I have been hearing a lot that others are not using anything no cane, no sighted guide, no guide dog, and they insist they don't need the help but they are falling down, getting hurt, and that is not being independent.
Just some news I have been hearing around the blind community.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138