[Travelandtourism] Back from Disney

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 16:35:37 UTC 2012

Michael, will you be at the National Convention and attending the meeting.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138