[Travelandtourism] back from Alaska

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 20 20:20:20 UTC 2012

exactly, the names of the places, so I can recommend them to others. You gave me the information I wanted.

Yes there is, but it is used through a tour supplier, that makes arrangements with these companies that serviced you.
That is one of the opportunities of using a travel professional on things like this.
Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138