[Travelandtourism] What is the best place you got greeted with guide dog?

mrmikie273 at gmail.com mrmikie273 at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 19:59:19 UTC 2012

Where did you get the best greeting while traveling with your guide dog? I
got off a cruise boat in Cozumel Mexico. All the shops I when to loved
seeing the dog. Even both cabs I got in were outstanding they told me to
jump right in & not even worry about the seat! What a very very nice
difference. I did not get not even 1 'you cannot bring that dog in here! So
I would like to find some more places like that even the in the US.

Mike