[Travelandtourism] What is the best place you got greeted with guide dog?

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 24 23:53:04 UTC 2012

On the Norwegian Gem in November 2011, boy oh boy, everyone was so happy to see him more than me.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138