[Travelandtourism] FW: Assistance During your Travel and Tourism Meeting on Sunday

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue Jun 26 16:36:18 UTC 2012

I am sending this to the officers and membership.
If anyone can help during our meeting please let me know so I am answer Mark Riccobono.
Thank you.

Leading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138