[Travelandtourism] quick introduction

Criminal Justice Major orleans24 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 1 03:23:51 UTC 2012

Hi, all,
Some on the list may already know me from other lists in the past while others may not.
I'm Bibi from Denver, Colorado and am married to my wonderful husband, Dale Gilmore for almost four years since June 1, 2008.
I also have a retired Pilot Dogs guide dog.
He's an eight and a half-year-old male black labe named Odie Harley Davidson who I got back on March 28, 2005.
He's now a medical alert service dog.
Odie retired from guide dog work due to degenerative disc disease.
While in between careers however, he began depressed, so he was transitioned over to medical alert work instead.
I will probably get another guide dog someday, but right now, it's not the time as of yet.
*Smiles*
Look forward getting to know new listers and catching up with others from before.
orleans24 at comcast.net
Sincerely:
Bibi, husband Dale and Odie
medical alert service dog