[Travelandtourism] quick introduction

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 1 11:02:41 UTC 2012

Welcome to the list and we hope if possible you will join the division. It is only $10.00 a year to join, but the talk list is free.
My name is Cheryl Echevarria, you know me from the NAGDU list, I am also the President of Travel and Tourism.
We have monthly teleconference calls and hope to get more members on the calls as well.
We also have had guests on our calls, they have been recorded, and just waiting to be posted on our website, it should be up and running by the end of the month.  My Christmas Present is turning into a Passover one. LOL.
Anyway, welcome.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism631-236-5138president at nfb-travel.org