[Travelandtourism] Medieval Times Tour

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Mon Mar 5 17:04:36 UTC 2012

Hello Julie and everyone,

    We might want to reconsider having a bus for this tour. When the tour
finishes it will be late at night. It will still be quite hot when we leave
for Medieval Times and I don't believe folks will want to be walking the
streets of Dallas after dark to return to the hotel. I don't know what this
will do to the price but as one who is familiar with Dallas using a bus or
several cabs to go to Medieval Times and back should be given serious
consideration.

Peter Donahue