[Travelandtourism] Medieval Times Tour

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 17:25:05 UTC 2012

I can ask, but the problem is, that once I do this, it will be hard to put it into the Braille Monitor.
Again, we will have the tour suppliers with us, and it would be much cheaper for those who need it to get a cab, then to add it to everyone.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com