[Travelandtourism] Alaska again

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Mar 6 00:44:21 UTC 2012

Julie,
My eldest sister went last year and she said it was the most amazing trip
she has ever been on.  Let me see what types of things she did.  One was a
mountain biking event and she said it was pretty cool.  I think they also
went on top of one of the glaciers as well as the ship came up to one and
cut it's engines and she said it was the most amazing sight to see the
crystal blue ice, but the sound was magnificent.  Let me find out more for
you.

Steve