[Travelandtourism] A recent visit to Washington DC

Jewel herekittykat2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 8 19:00:54 UTC 2012

Cheryl, Vicky, and all,
I'm glad you enjoyed my piece on DC. It truly is wonderful what the
Smithsonian is doing to make their museums more accessible to the
blind, and DC is a wonderful place to visit.

Cheryl, feel free to put the piece on the website; I don't mind. I'd
be glad to share information with others.

I'll try to do a short piece on each trip we take. We are planning on
going to Cajun country in Louisiana (mostly to visit my family) and
maybe Myrtle Beach, South Carolina and its boardwalk next summer.

Yours Truly,
Jewel