[Travelandtourism] A recent visit to Washington DC

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Mon Mar 5 21:30:02 UTC 2012

Thank you Jewel, we really appreciate you sharing your story with us. I myself haven't been to D.C. since my 6th Grade Class, I had sight then.
I am hoping others with be as descriptive about there trips, Julie Johnson, we you do go to Alaska, please share you experiences with us as well.
Jewel, would you mind if we added this story to the Travel and Tourism website.  We would love it for our members to come and read stories like these and others as well.
Again, thank you for the beautiful well written story.
Cheryl Echevarria, President

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com