[Travelandtourism] Spirit Airlines is no longer accessible using speech

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 17 16:53:31 UTC 2012

Southwest isn't part of IATA, and other organization through the travel industry, the that doesn't cover them. David Andrews is absolutely correct.
International Air Transporation Association. Which almost all of the airlines are a part of.
Here is Southwest's History.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Southwest_airline
Thank  you David.

reservations at echevarriatravel.com