[Travelandtourism] Waiting Kennels

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 16:06:28 UTC 2012

Hello again everyone,

    There's also the possibility of them getting sued for having gotten rid
of the kennels. There are those individuals who for whatever reason were not
able to receive proper cane travel instruction yet became excellent dog
users. These folks are 100% dependent on their dogs for mobility. If they
have to leave the dog in a kennel in a remote location Disney just might
have another law sute on its hands. They're sued if they do and their sued
if they don't.

    By far the best solution is to go in a group so someone can dog sit
while the dog's handler enjoys the attraction.

Peter Donahue