[Travelandtourism] Waiting Kennels

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 11:30:15 UTC 2012

Well, that's a good enough reason to get rid of the waiting Kennels.  Get
sued once and there goes that.  Best to leave that to a Company who's in the
kennel business anyway.  Insurance reasons of course.

Of course we will talk to MR. Jones about this.  However, once a change is
made like that, the chances of it coming back are pretty slim to none.

Reese