[Travelandtourism] Disney's Kenneling Policy

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Tue Mar 27 19:43:47 UTC 2012

Hello again Margo and everyone,

    I thought that was the case. Our proposal is different than what was in
place before. Only service dog users would be allowed to use the
attraction-side kennels where their dog can wait until the owner has enjoyed
the attraction. They would only need to deploy these kennels at those
attractions where there are restrictions placed on service dogs accompanying
their owners on the attraction. The pet owners and service dog users wishing
to board their dog for the day can take their animals to the boarding kennel
which is staffed by professional animal care personnel.

Peter Donahue