[Travelandtourism] Disney's Kenneling Policy

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Tue Mar 27 20:27:31 UTC 2012

Peter:

They did make a compromise regarding the Kennel issue.  That was to have it
at one central location and have it operated by another Company.  This way,
they aren't libel for anything that should happen regarding service animals
or pets.  Yes this maybe anenconvinyants to the blind guide dog user
however, this was the best solution they could come up with that also
minimizes there liability.  I doubt if they are going to resend this
decision so best to take someone along to watch the service animal until you
have concluded your attraction or ride.

Reese

----- Original Message ----- Hello again Margo and everyone,

    I thought that was the case. Our proposal is different than what was in
place before. Only service dog users would be allowed to use the
attraction-side kennels where their dog can wait until the owner has enjoyed
the attraction. They would only need to deploy these kennels at those
attractions where there are restrictions placed on service dogs accompanying
their owners on the attraction. The pet owners and service dog users wishing
to board their dog for the day can take their animals to the boarding kennel
which is staffed by professional animal care personnel.