[Travelandtourism] Disney Headsets

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Wed Mar 28 01:46:41 UTC 2012

Good evening Cheryl and everyone,

    This sounds like a very beneficial service Disney provides. As I
understand the information you can rent one of these things for $100.00 per
day. That's a little steep for some who may wish to use this system. I
wonder if they've thought of creating an App  one could load in to their
smart phone that will do the same thing for far less money? I'd be more
inclined to use this service if I could simply load the thing in to my smart
phone, plug in my own headset,and not having to shell out the bucks each
time I wish to use it.
Since we're talking about upgrading to most likely the iPhone this would be
wonderful!

    Another advantage of this approach is that it would allow one to study
the layout of each park prior to arrival so you can better orient yourself
before you ever set foot in the place. Perhaps you can pass this suggestion
on to Mark for their consideration.
Peter Donahue