[Travelandtourism] Would love to hear from the list members of how we are doing!!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 28 02:19:58 UTC 2012

Thank you Maurice.
Again, I have sent Mark Jones your concerns on the matter, and since he is away until the 2nd, we will have to wait until then.
I would love to hear from our talk list, I know others are out there, and would want to hear from our membership what they think, and try to encourage you all to come to the open meetings.
We are doing this for all, and need your feedback as well.
Not easy to run a division when the membership doesn't partake in it.
We have over 100 people on our talk list, and would love to hear from you.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the BlindPresident at nfb-travel.org631-236-5138

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com