[Travelandtourism] Guide Dogs and Animal Venues

Margo and Arrow margo.downey at verizon.net
Wed Mar 28 17:06:26 UTC 2012

Peter, no, didn't have to wait until conventions.  I lived in new orleans
for 9 and a half years and I took that tour.  No, what I did was to go out
with friends into the bayous in flat boats and we were very close to
alligators.

I had firsthand experience just aobut any time i wanted to.

margo and Arrow