[Travelandtourism] Echevarria Travel Radio Show on Spreaker.com

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 29 20:12:44 UTC 2012

Hello all:
I did my first radio podcast for Echevarria Travel on Spreaker.com, below is the link to the show.
It is also available on mp3, if anyone cannot access the link.
It is also available on our facebook page for those who are facebook. Look for the group page of the National Federation of the Blind Travel and Tourism Division.
There are actually 2 parts, since I am still learning how to do this, it will sound professional with experience.
Part 1

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4492945/echevarria_travel_s_first_radio_broadcas
Part 2

http://www.spreaker.com/user/4492945/part_2_to_first_show