[Travelandtourism] Pre-registration for the National Convention in Dallas, TX is available online until May 31st

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Tue May 15 13:33:47 UTC 2012

Good morning all:
If you have not registered yet for the National Convention, I am posting the link to do it online.
It will save you time and money, remember there is the registration fee, the BBQ Tickets and the Banquet.
For myself I just paid $115
Which is $30 dollars less then paying in Dallas,
Also, there is one table for people who have pre-registered.  No standing in line for it.
Here is the link:
http://lx-web.nfb.org/convention/preregistration.php
Remember also the Shuttle service is also available in the april braille monitor, by going to
http://nfb.org/images/nfb/publications/bm/bm12/bm1204/bm120403.htm

I also if you are still interested in seeing Jersey Boys on June 30th, the AT&T Center is allowing me until June 15 to sell ticket if you are interested. They have the headphones to listen to the description of the show, and we will have a special tour of the theater and other surprises as well.
$100.00 per person includes your transportation.
All the other tours closed yesterday. Unfortunately, they didn't not sell more then 20 people per each one.
Sincerely,

Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentTravel and Tourism Division

reservations at echevarriatravel.com

For daily updates read our blog at
http://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com