[Travelandtourism] New to the List

William Burley wburley at burley-wilson.com
Tue Sep 4 16:01:52 UTC 2012

Greetings,

Good Tuesday morning! I hope everyone had a great Labor Day weekend. I am new to the list and glad to be here.

While I am not a travel agent, I do provide virtual administrative, bookkeeping and paralegal services for clients. This means that I have to find quotes for travel for some of my clients so I will hopefully be able to utilize this group. In turn, I am available for Amy services that you may need as a business owner.

For those that may need, it, if you mention that you met me through this group I will offer a 25% discount on all social media packages that I offer or $50 off bookkeeping packages that I offer.

I am a member of an FB of Texas.

Thanks and have a great day!

Will Burley
Telephone: 888-494-0031