[Travelandtourism] Recommendations

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 25 21:22:42 UTC 2012

Hi Anita:

This is Maurice from Peachtree Travel here in Atlanta.  I have been an IC
for the past 5 years working under Montrose Travel host Agency and I could
answer your questions.  Feel free to write me off list at:
reservations at peachtreetravel.net or call Monday-Friday from 9:00am to 6:00pm
EST at 770-280-5029.  Thanks in advance.

Maurice

----- Original Message ----- Hi Cheryl.

I haven't posted to the list for several months but I spoke with you back
then about getting into this business.

If you or anyone else on this list can recommend an agency that I might be
able to work with as an independent contract or consultant just so I can get
my feet wet, please let me know.  I will be happy to receive any feedback or
suggestions.

thank you.