[Travelandtourism] Discusssion Blind people can travel anywhere with the right planning

Tammy Freitag ms.sunflower61 at gmail.com
Sat Aug 3 02:05:51 UTC 2013

Cheryl,
I feel sure you deal with your customers in a professional manner.
Common sense would dictate that you ask as many questions as possible
in order to determine how best to serve each customer. I would think
if the customer resorts to being rude, insulting, upset, etc, . . .
from these questions, then the customer  should stay home or look for
another Travel Agent to deal with.  You aren't so desperate for
business to put up with miss treatment, are you?  Your job is to be
the best Travel Agent you can be.  It isn't to be a counselor that
deals with personal attitudes and/or issues.

As for people being rude, I've delt with rude sighted people and rude
blind people.  I don't care for rude people, period. Life is to short
for people to be so disrespectful.  If I am in a professional position
when dealing with the rude person, I clamp onto my professionalism as
tight as I can and get out of it as soon as I can.

Keep on asking questions and doing a good job.

--
Independence is yours .  Are you willing to reach for it?
Tammy