[Travelandtourism] I think we can!

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 20:55:50 UTC 2013

Hello all:
Below is a message from President, Marion Gwizdala, National Association of Guide Dog users.
I am posting this information as well to all that participate with the Travel and Tourism Division.
Also, I would like our division to try and see if we can beat NAGDU's numbers, just a little contest that's all. No one wins or loses anything.
But we also have a twitter account and we will be posting also on Twitter, myself and the officers of the division or if you would like to post something.
You can find us at https://twitter.com/TravelandTouri1
So let's see if we can catch them.
Your sister in the NFB
Cheryl EchevarriaTravel and Tourism DivisionNational Federation of the Blind631-236-5138info at nfbtravel.orghttp://www.nfbtravel.org >