[Travelandtourism] Twitter account for travel and tourism and NAGDU

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 7 22:53:05 UTC 2013

Okay people, we are on with NAGDU. As you just read in the last e-mail NAGDU has a twitter account and as of today they have 15 followers since creating there account today, as of today travel and tourism has 26 but we have had ours awhile.
President Marion Gwizdala says bring it on, if we can catch up to them.
Let's have some nfb fun.
Our twitter account is https://twitter.com/TravelandTouri1
Let's gets catch some doggies.
Wait Maxx I didn't mean you. Wait.
See no bones for him.
LOL

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama