[Travelandtourism] The Echevarria Travel Show with Guest Margo Downey from August 7, 2013

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Aug 9 13:23:23 UTC 2013

Good morning everyone:
Here is the video to my show from August 7th with guest and going to be my brand new co-host Margo Downey. Yeah!
We really had a great time talking on the show.
She will start as my co-host on September 4, 2013 show. Margo and I are currently in the works to get great guests that has to do with travel and not just the travel suppliers, but people in government, people who love to travel you our listeners and those that are not traveling yet, we want to talk about your experiences good and bad.
We will also be talking about working in the travel field, and that may not always be working as a travel agent or travel planner, it will be giving advice about how to apply and what is out there working for maybe a supplier like a customer service rep, call representatives, Business Development Managers, and so much more.
I am looking to have in the future to have President Marion Gwizdala on from NAGDU, try and reach out to Roland Allen from the Louisiana Center for the Blind, or maybe also someone from Colorado and Blind, Inc. about mobility and where they go for training, etc.
So who do you want us to speak to as well, we want to hear your ideas, and if we can get them on the show, we will do so. Hey we got Disney to work with us.
The more we understand about travel the more we will want to do it.
Here is the show the video is about an hour, but also it airs the show after mine, which is also on the WTOE Network.
http://youtu.be/S89uvV6empg

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama