[Travelandtourism] My story

Glenda gfarnum at cox.net
Wed Aug 14 00:50:45 UTC 2013

I am retired and have a number of places I want to visit. There are so many
wonderful places in the world to see and visit.

I have been blind since birth. I have some vision and can read print with
magnification. I am the child of blind parents and have a blind adult child.
I have been around blindness my whole life but it wasn't until I became
involved with NFB that I found true independence, inner peace and
acceptance.

I have been an independent beauty consultant with Mary Kay since March 2010.
My business with Mary Kay has provided me with tremendous growth and
opportunity. Having the right training, opportunity and hard work does pay
off. Thank you Mary Kay. Anyone who might be interested in Mary Kay products
can e-mail me at gfarnum at marykay.com or visit my website at
www.marykay.com/gfarnum.

I enjoy beaches and the ocean, Vegas, baseball, football, Thunder
basketball, reading, music and video games.

I am excited to be a new member of the travel and tourism division look
forward to being an active member of the division.

Glenda Farnum