[Travelandtourism] My story

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Wed Aug 14 12:17:50 UTC 2013

Glenda:
Thank you for talking about yourself.  I know you were at out meeting in Orlando, FL. Would like to remind and invite all of you to the 1st meeting on September 30, 2013 at 8PM Eastern.
We will be holding monthly teleconference calls when we can. Any later than 8PM I will not be able to stay up since I am on the east coast.
Glad you introduced yourself.
We want to hear from all of you. Whether you are a paid member or not. We have 96 members on the talk list that gets individual e-mails and 35 individuals that get the digests.
I am going to ask that until this list gets crazy, which I hope one day it will be as business as NAGDU, one of the busiest lists on the NFBNET.org
That everyone please, especially the officers of this division.
Tracie Inman, Milton Taylor and Maurice Shackelford, if you all can go to
Once you get to the home page.
Scroll to the bottom of the page where it reads:
Travelandtourism Subscribers
To unsubscribe from Travelandtourism, get a password reminder, or change your subscription options enter your subscription email address:
Put in your e-mail address you will not delete yourself from the list.
click the unsubscribe or edit options button.
it will bring you to another page.
scroll down until you find
Set Digest ModeIf you turn digest mode on, you'll get posts bundled together (usually one per day but possibly more on busy lists), instead of singly when they're sent. If digest mode is changed from on to off, you may receive one last digest.
Make sure this is turned off. use the radio button to click it off.
Then scroll to the bottom and click submit my changes button.
Very important for the officers not to have it digested. That might be why not many of the officers are posting to the list.
Would love to be busier, this is our communications list.
Please stayed tuned for more.
Cheryl Echevarria, PresidentNFB Travel and Tourismwww.nfbtravel.orginfo at nfbtravel.orgfacebook: NFB Travel and Tourism Divisiontwitter:  http://www.twitter.com/travelandtour1

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama