[Travelandtourism] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFBFAMILY

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Fri Dec 6 18:55:31 UTC 2013

Hi, all,
I forgot to mention in my last reply that we already had a resident from the apartment complex Odie and I live in end up going by ambulance yesterday.
I do hope the resident gets to feeling better.
Truth is that it isn't pleasant traveling by ambulance in this type of weather.
Thankfully, the paramedics were smart to get their heater going and cover the resident up with lots of blankets to keep her warm.
Still, I hope we will all get out of this soon.
Bibi and son Odie