[Travelandtourism] Freezing and very bad weather hoping our NFBFAMILY

Criminal Justice Major Extraordinaire orleans24 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 7 16:04:12 UTC 2013

Hi, Cheryl,
I'd love to become a member, but due to financial circumstances and being on a fixed incom, am not sure when that will happen.
I do hope assia, assdia, SSS and SSV will have a boost to incom, not a huge leap, but something more at least.
I'm definitely ready for the warm up.
I do need to make a trip to the public library, but will do that in a little while.
Odie sill stay here at home in our nice warm apartment and when I come back, I'll be greeted by him.
Bibi and son Odie