[Travelandtourism] Delta, other major carriers raise domestic fares

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu Dec 12 17:43:32 UTC 2013

Thank you Maurice.
Also, if you have been following the news, Government is working on ideas about not doing a shutdown anymore and not raising taxes, etc.
Some ideas were to increase the taxes on the airlines to reduce some of our local taxes and other programs.
Cheryl

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama