[Travelandtourism] Airline seats keep shrinking

Marla Wertman mwertman72 at gmail.com
Fri Dec 27 21:32:32 UTC 2013

I know I have not participated much here, but Peter is right. Not to
mention that the reply to all command is different depending on what
email program you use and their are a lot of people who don't know how
to do it. If you are wanting people to reply to all perhaps you need to
explain to them how it is done.

Marla Wertman <mwertman72 at gmail.com>