[Travelandtourism] Airlines Seats Shrinking changed to January 2014 Meeting

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 15:29:38 UTC 2013

I am asking that for future discussion that we bring this to our monthly at large chapter meeting that will be held on Monday, January 20th, 2014 at 8PM Eastern Time.
All members and non-members are welcome to come, this is not a board of directors meeting, this is a membership meeting.
One of the topics of discussion will be this issue.  As well as, updated information on our Resolution, we need updates from the board to me prior to this meeting, we need more information in the resolution, so I can forward to President, Marion Gwizdala, so we can do this as a joint resolution. So far, we have nothing from anyone on this reply.  Officers, please respond to the request.
Other topics - Meetings at convention, possible guests, updated on the trip to Nashville,  plans on a group trip with members to Epcot in Walt Disney World prior to start of Convention (this one is not a freebie), also any other topics that would like to be discussed. We would like to keep it to at least and hour to an hour and a half.
The number to call in and please save for future meetings, if for any reason you lose the call in number, it is posted on the nfbtravel.org website on the home page.
To call in the number is 1(805) 360-1000 and the access code is 871517#
We will do a roll call of everyone on the call, introduce the officers, treasurers and secretary reports. Then topics of discussion and then open it up to Q&A.
For those who may have background noise, please mute your phones until called upon which is *6 or those who are unsure that is the star button and the number 6 and to unmute it the same procedures.
The meetings are recorded as well.
We welcome everyone to come. Mark your calendars.
Thank you.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama