[Travelandtourism] Washington Seminar January 27-30, 2014

DBrown8827 at aol.com DBrown8827 at aol.com
Sat Dec 28 22:39:03 UTC 2013

I will be there.

Denice Brown

In a message dated 12/28/2013 10:32:42 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com writes:

For those  who will be attending that Washington Seminar, please reply to
this posting, I  would love to have some kind of meeting together probably at
dinner one of the  days.  I will be arriving on the 27th and leaving on the
29th in the  afternoon.
Once we know how many people will be attending, I will let  everyone know
where it will be held.
Thank you.

Disabled  Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in
Meaningful  Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria,
Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign  up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and
e-mail  address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you
want just  text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with  Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com
for all her braille needs.  Gail  Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of
Alabama
Travelandtourism  mailing  list
Travelandtourism at nfbnet.org