[Travelandtourism] Washington Seminar January 27-30, 2014

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sat Dec 28 22:44:24 UTC 2013

So is Glenda, we will decide where to meet, it will probably be Tuesday night.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateOffering the Best in Meaningful Travel Experiences for Everyone!Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com

Sign up for our e-newsletter by e-mailing us you first and last name, and e-mail address to reservations at echevarriatravel.com, let us know if you want just text or pictures in your e-mail.
Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama