[Travelandtourism] Introduction

Rick Wilkinson rix55720 at gmail.com
Thu Jul 11 02:11:21 UTC 2013

Hello,

My name is Rick Wilkinson. I am a new member of this list. I joined the NFB Travel & Tourism division last year at the Dallas convention. Disappointingly, I was not able to make this year's convention.

Minnesota is where I hail from, but I also have a home in Florida, where I spend my winters.

I have always had a passion for travel, both inside the United States and abroad. It has been my great fortune to have visited 49 of our 50 states and 47 foreign countries. Much of this travel has been in the company of my wife of 36 years, Lori. But I have also done travel with friends.

The travel I have done has taken different Modes. A few have been organized group tours, some have been self-organized backpacking adventures, Other times we have gone on cruises, And sometimes it's just a road trip.

It is nice to be in touch with other blind people who share a similar passion. I look forward To hearing about and learning from your experiences.

With best regards,
Rick Wilkinson

Sent from my iPhone