[Travelandtourism] August 7, 2013 the Echevarria Travel Show with Guest Margo Downey

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Sun Jul 21 15:05:20 UTC 2013

The Echevarria Travel Show Live on August 7, 2013 with guest Margo Downey from the NFB of NY.
Host Cheryl Echevarria will have guest Margo Downey from NY, who is has been appointed by Governor Cuomo's Office to the Niagara Frontier Transportation Authority's board of Commissioners. She is also the President of The National Association of Guide Dog Users - New York Chapter, and also Board Member of the National Division, as well as, the Secretary of the NFB Travel & Tourism Division. We will be speaking the full hour of her new job and that of the 2013 National Convention.
So won't you please come and listen and call in.
This is a live show starting at 8PM Eastern Time.
The website is http://www.thruoureyes.org, which starts airing at 7:30PM but the show goes live at 8PM.
>From the main website there is also a link the youtube.com to watch it live as well or listen.
The call in number is 1-888-572-0141, but if you have questions and cannot make the show, please e-mail host Cheryl Echevarria at cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com, and we will read off your questions live on the air.
Remember this is your show, we need you the listeners. This radio show along with the other shows on the WTOE Network is run by the North East Chapter of the NFB of NJ. So come and support and listen every month live accept for July.
Take care and come and listen in.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama