[Travelandtourism] NCL University?

Jana Jackson jana at janajackson.com
Wed Jul 24 23:40:36 UTC 2013

Hey, everyone!  Last night I attended a webinar through my host agency for
Norwegian Cruise Lines.  I really enjoyed it, and I was excited to find out
about NCL University.  Today I spent a good long time on the NCL site
looking for this program, but I can't seem to find a way to get to it with
Jaws.  It's weird, because if I use that virtual OCR feature in Jaws 14, I
can kind of find it... But I can't access it.  Does anyone have any
suggestions, so that I don't pull my hair out?! <LOL>  Thanks!

Jana