[Travelandtourism] NCL University?

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Jul 25 00:25:28 UTC 2013

Sometimes if you switch to your jaws pc, and find the text, and route
PC to JAWS, it will click it.  If you have to use ocr it may be some
kind of graphic.  Also, somethimes if you hear a line of text on a
screen, and it sounds like a link, but doesn't say link, it may
actually be, so navigate to it, and press enter.  However, be aware
that it most likely isn't a link, but sometimes they aren't
identified properly.

Dave