[Travelandtourism] Updated NFBTRAVEL.ORG WEBSITE PLUS NEW E-MAIL ADDRESS

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 26 23:00:52 UTC 2013

Hello everyone:
Just letting you all know that I have updated the http://www.nfbtravel.org website
It now has our home page, how to join the division page, officers of the division page, our tour of Walt Disney World Page, which has a photo slide show video I did, with music, I cannot figure out yet to add narration. underneath that is our report of our trip to Walt Disney World, and we also have National Convention page, which was our meeting at convention.
We also have a new e-mail address to get in touch with us all, which will be posted on the website, on our facebook page and our twitter page.
That is info at nfbtravel.org
So if you have questions about anything you can post it there.
Officers and Board Members please keep this handy, anything pertaining to the division, should be forwarded there.
Please try and read all your e-mails.
Thank you.
Cheryl Echevarria, presidentnfb travel and tourisminfo at nfbtravel.org631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama