[Travelandtourism] Thruoureyes.org The EchevarriaTravel Show4/3/2013

Peter Donahue pdonahue2 at satx.rr.com
Sat Mar 30 12:48:46 UTC 2013

Good morning Cheryl and everyone,

    I have yet to run in to a radio or TV station that begs its audience
members to listen live. Internet broadcasts are no different. We all have
busy schedules and will hear our favorite shows the way that best sutes us.
I merely mentioned the podcast as an alternative to those who for whatever
reason cannot catch the live Web cast Wednesday evening. I believe we have
more important matters to discuss than this. This is getting ridiculous
particularly when the sender of this message is writing it on an empty
stomach.

    Peter Donahue who will have several teeth extracted in a few hours