[Travelandtourism] Thruoureyes.org TheEchevarriaTravel Show4/3/2013

Reese atlanticstar1 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 30 14:44:21 UTC 2013

Peter:

I don't think Cheryl was promoting her radio show.  It was just a friendly
reminder to anyone who wishes to listen to the live broadcast on that
evening with nothing else to do.  I have seen many postings through the
years very similar in content so I don't find it all that unusual.

I try never to make it a point to complain publicly about anyone's messages.
Most computer keyboards have 104 keys and the most important one is the
delete key.  Whenever I come across a message that I have no desire to read,
I hit the delete key and move on.  It makes me a happy person and it keeps a
public flaming war from breaking out.  Sometime's no public opinion is the
best opinion.  With that said, back to hitting my delete key again.

Reese