[Travelandtourism] The 5/1/2013 show of the Echevarria Travel Show

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Thu May 2 11:43:51 UTC 2013

http://youtu.be/g_wbOkp2hus
Good morning everyone.
Last night was the monthly show of the Echevarria Travel Show on the WTOE Network produced by the Northeast Chapter of the NFB of NJ, and the only internet radio show produced by an NFB Chapter.
Last nights show was so much fun. I had guest co-host from "On the Bright Side", Mr. Jerry Moreno, Sr, from North Carolina which airs the 2nd Wednesday of every month at 8PM Eastern at www.thruoureyes.org.
We talked about the fundraiser cruise that I did for the NFB of New Jersey which raised $1100.00 for the affiliate, and we had just an awesome time on the ship and in Bermuda, so tune in above which is the link to the youtube website.
I would recommend if you can fast forward it about 24 minutes, unfortunately or fortunately, whichever way you look at it, the show starts recording 30 minutes before it starts meaning at 7:30, but because our assistance station manager was ill, our station manager had to get all his ducks on a row, so started recording early. I will also post the .mp3 once it becomes available on the www.nfbtravel.org website and on www.echevarriatravel.com
Talk to you all soon.

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerhttp://www.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations@echevarriatravel.comhttp://www.echevarriatravel.wordpress.com
Affiliated as an independent contractor with Montrose TravelCST - #1018299-10 FL CST T156780Your old car keys can be the keys to literacy for a blind child.  Donate your unwanted vehicle to us by clicking https://nfb.org/vehicledonations or call 855-659-9314.Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. http://www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama