[Travelandtourism] Blind man kicked off flight with service dog speaks out

cheryl echevarria cherylandmaxx at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 22 17:11:00 UTC 2013

http://video.foxnews.com/v/2857757585001
Mr. Albert Rizzi was on Fox News last night.
There have been a lot of nay sayers about the issues with US Air and Albert Rizzi last week. So hear in his own words what happened.
You can all go from that.
I think we should also bring this up in the resolution we are writing up for convention.
Thank you.
Cheryl EchevarriaPresidentNFB Travel & TourismNational Federation of the Blindcherylandmaxx at hotmail.com631-236-5138

Disabled Entrepreneur of the Year 2012 of NY StateLeading the Way in Independent Travel!
Cheryl Echevarria, Ownerwww.echevarriatravel.com631-456-5394reservations at echevarriatravel.com
 Take the stress out of this year’s holiday shopping with NFB’s Bid for Equality national online auction: Black Friday, Nov. 29, to Giving Tuesday, Dec. 3. View our must-have donations and register to make your Bid for Equality. The future is in your bid! Echevarria Travel has partnered with Braille Smith. www.braillesmith.com for all her braille needs.  Gail Smith is the Secretary of the NFB of Alabama