[Travelandtourism] Amtrak

Steven Johnson blinddog3 at charter.net
Tue Oct 1 22:25:25 UTC 2013

Just a thought, but how about empowering this individual to get to the
bottom of the issue himself and instead of doing it for him, providing
support so he can become a stronger and more effective advocate for himself?
Sometimes, I believe that outside interference/intervention is unnecessary.
Teach a man to fish, don't fish for him.  As you can see from a number of
situation as it occurred over a year ago.

Steve